Expert U.S. Government & Defense Industry
Business Development Firm
We help our clients achieve success in their most complex, highly visible programs with customized solutions aligned to their missions and strategies. We bring experience, proven methodologies and talented professionals to execute the most challenging objectives.
SKYTEXUS simplifies U.S. Federal
Government business for you.
Our core business is to act as an extension of the client's company. We provide outsourced decision support and implementation tools to help our clients realize and manage their business objectives, as well as, navigate the muddy waters of contracting with the Federal government.
We often have skills and expertise that are not always available on a client's staff. STI's services cost a fraction of in-house capabilities, without requiring a significant financial commitment.
SKYTEXUS International works with small, medium and large companies looking to do business with the Federal government.
We help our clients make smart, straightforward decisions.
We rely on our years of experience in working with the Federal government and across significant industries. We put our unique blend of business development, acquisition, budget and policy expertise to work for you. By understanding the process, historical program/technology strengths and weaknesses, and having the ability to forecast how changes in the Administration or Congress could affect funding, we help our clients make smart, straightforward decisions that will maximize value and mitigate risk.
U.S. and International Markets
Our industry-focused services support our clients through a winning combination of people, processes, and technology. Over the years, our clients have trusted us to provide the support they need, no matter the size or scope of their projects.
STI supports Aerospace, Defense and Maritime industry manufacturers, military suppliers, and systems integrators who serve both U.S. and International markets.
We believe in becoming partners in success with our clients.
Great minds and unique skill-sets allow us to deliver creative, innovative and proven solutions to our clients’ businesses.
STI's Industry-specific approach provides a customized perspective to address emerging trends & changes throughout many different market sectors:
• Academic & Education
• State & Local
• Financial Services
• Transportation & Logistics
Outsourced Aerospace, Defense and Maritime Business Solutions
For over a decade, SKYTEXUS International has offered clients cost-effective personal service with a bipartisan approach, in-depth knowledge and a record of success.
STI has worked with many of the world's largest aerospace companies and defense contractors; as well as a wide range suppliers and manufacturers.
As your Aerospace, Defense, Maritime and Academic activities strategic business development outsource solution; we possess the precise tools, the right information, and the best available insights into how the Federal procurement process functions, making your organization's objectives more accessible and your path forward more focused.
STI has a proven track record with outstanding accomplishments including successful cradle to grave program management and international business negotiations.
At STI we believe strategic business development in essence, is a creative combination of each of the developmental solutions to expand, add value and enhance our clients’ businesses.
Federal Government Contracting,
Business Development & Execution Services:
Proposal writing and support;
Industry research and analysis;
Complete market segment analysis, including
• Budget Analysis & Forecasting
• Strategic Market Assessments
• Feasibility Studies
• Customer Assessments
• Competitor Analysis
• End-User Insight
• Entrance Strategies into New Markets
• New Product Marketing & Roll-Out
Department of Defense (DoD) & Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Federal Defense Budget, Defense Policy & Program Analysis;
Strategic assessments of specific government sectors and programs,
while considering the current political climate & forecasted policy decisions;
Congressional Stakeholder Action Plans:
• Due Diligence on Potential Mergers & Acquisitions
• Contract Awards
• Contract Compliance & Administration Issues
• Cost & Contract Pricing Issues
• Contract & Subcontract Disputes
• Bid Protests
• International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
STI also provides the Maritime Industry with Experts specializing in:
• Congressional Oversight
• U.S. Maritime Administration
• Federal Maritime Commission
• U.S. Coast Guard
• U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement
• Oil Pollution and Control Act of 1990 (OPA 90)
• Federal Waterway and Pollution Control Act (FWPCA)
• Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA)
• International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS)
• Emergency Management
• Hurricane Contingency Plans
• Safety & Security of Waterfront Facilities
• Commercial Vessel Inspections
• Regulatory Research
• Regulatory Dispute Resolution
• Litigation Consultation
• Trial Preparation
• Coast Guard civil penalty hearings
• Notice of Arrival (NOA)
• Notice of Hazardous Condition
• Waterfront Facility & Vessel Security Plan
• Port Security Grant Applications
• Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
• Enforcement Issues for Waterfront Facilities
• Facility Personnel
• Vessel Personnel
• Regulatory Compliance for Vessels
• Regulatory Compliance for Waterfront Facilities
• Regulatory Compliance for Shipyards
• Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism (CFATS)
Preferred Contact Method
Please fill out the form below for all enquiries or questions.
CONTACT AND SUPPORT